We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express® and Discover Card. When your credit card is authorized, funds are put on hold until the transaction is completed.
Your billing information must be exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. If any numbers are different, the order cannot be processed. Be sure to correctly spell city names and avoid using abbreviations unless that is how your information appears on your statement.
For your security, you may need to enter your 3- or 4-digit card identification number on certain orders.
PayPal is an alternate method for your purchase. With a PayPal account, you can pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make.
For any additional questions about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-844-GBS-7770.
Our skincare experts work every day to ensure that you have an absolutely unconditional skincare experience. However, we understand that AVYA may not be for everyone. If something wasn’t for you, we’re happy to help.
- Reach out to us at email@example.com within 60 days of receiving your package to arrange your free return. We’re here to assist you in finding a product that better suits your needs, or refund your purchase price.
- A free return label will be provided to you via email. Simply print the label and attach it to your return package.
- Please fill out the Return Merchandise/Exchange section on the back of the invoice found in your original order, and place it inside the return package.
- Follow the shipping instructions provided in the email containing the prepaid label to send your return package.
- Your return and exchange will be processed promptly and will be shipped via standard ground shipping. Please allow two weeks for your returns to be processed once it has been shipped. And note that your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction.
- We’ll send an email confirming receipt and providing updates on the status of your return.
Damaged or Incorrect Orders
When your order arrives, please check your order for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It’s totally normal for the outer shipping container to show some wear. However, if there is any damage done to the products inside, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line.
We stand behind every product we create, and we’re here to ensure your skincare experience is nothing less than exceptional. If you have any other questions about returns or exchanges, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 1-844-GBS-7770.